Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Monday, December 26, 2011

Little miss chill....

 Day by day I see changes in Maddy of maturity....even at two! 
She is starting to love the idea of snuggling more (than usual), and is starting to chill out more, and whine less! Here are some cute moments from the last week.
 BELOW: I caught her watching her show on the computer, with her hands clasped!
 Today I found her on the couch by herself, watching Toy Story, with pillows over her head. When a "scary" part came on, she'd hide behind the pillows!!! So funny. Abby was never affected by things like she is!!

 The girls both got knee high sock sets for Hanukkah!! Maddy is sporting hers with the diaper look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!