Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"I see you too"

Maddy is ALL about talking now. She still whines here and there, but it is getting to be less and less as her vocabulary grows! Seriously just in the last 2 week's that Mike has been gone, her span of words and phrases has SKYROCKETED!! 
Her favorite thing to say when she's pointing a flashlight at you...."I see you". Here's a short video (yes I know its sideways.....I always forget :))



Some of Maddy's new words/phrases that she says voluntarily everyday now:
*Airplane 
*Blue water (referencing the pool)
*Waffle, Cereal, Orange Juice, Muffin
*Rocketship
*I do peepee on 'da potty
*I take a bath
*Lets go mom
*Love you mom
*Thank you sis, Thank you mom
*Hi guys
*And an even bigger surprise, she now says hi to all her friends she sees. So when we go to a friends house, she says "Hi Jack, Hi Grace, Hi Casey"! She NEVER did that before and now its all the time!
*And tonight reading a Dora Explorer book, she named all of Dora's friends: Tico (squirrell), Benny (bull), Isa (Iguana). Never done that before either.......
*And I've caught her lately counting in order from 3 to 10.......not on que, but its happened repeatedly.

Each day brings something new!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!