Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mothers Day Luncheon

Abby's class had a special Mother's Day Luncheon at their school today!
So I brought us lunch and we sat to eat with the other moms/kids!
Then I got my gift!! A cute bag full of fun "Abby" things.
1. A cute paper teapot that reads:
"I'll try my best in everyway
To make sure you have 
A Happy Mother's Day.
But sometimes when you 
Get frustrated with me
Relax and have a 
Cup of tea"
 
And inside the teapot is a bag of tea to make!!! She asked to share it with me because she 'loves tea'....
 
2. A cute bound book of "Totally Terrific Me" where they asked the kids questions and wrote down the answers for them! She says she likes to eat pizza & meatballs. Favorite colors are yellow, red & blue. When she grows up she wants to be "a mom"!!!! Awwwwww
 
3. And I got a cute hand painted (by Abby) potted plant to keep! 
 
Oh the memories. She really loved our special time together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!