Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

In true Smith style, as far as pool entertaining goes, we hosted our.......3rd Annual Memorial Day Pool Party yesterday! We hosted about 20+ adults and 20+ kids for the day for an awesome lunch and great swimming.
I'm trying to spend more time enjoying myself while entertaining, so I spent more time poolside with friends and neglected the camera til the end of the party. But I snagged a few shots just as proof!
 This was towards the end of the party, but the place was packed earlier in the day!
 
My yummy contributions for the day.......ABOVE: Patriotic Bundt Cake; BELOW: Marshmallow Pops (half were red with sprinkles for the kids, and the other half were smoores, with chocolate and graham cracker crumbs......HUGE HIT)
 I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend too, remembering those who have sacrificed all, and those who still do so on a daily basis by serving our country close to home, and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!