Today my friend Jenni and I took the kids to a local corn maze!
Afterwards we had delicious homemade sandwiches and ice cream at their cafe too!
The kids had a BLAST exploring the corn maze. Honestly if it weren't for the heat (super nice day, 70 degrees) and our growling stomachs, we could have let them be lost for a while!

Abby, Alyssa & Maddy

Two friends, just lost in a row of corn
Maddy is my true explorer at heart.She loved sneaking off the beaten path (against the rules) to explore more corn; If I had turned my head for two minutes, we would have been out there hunting her all day!

Abby and Alyssa had many laughs deciding which way to go at the forks

I love this one.....where they both looked opposite directions to decide where to go

Tractor ride to the corn field

Sisters! (5 years and almost 3 years!!)

Abby & Alyssa have been great friends the last few years....another great friend we have to leave next year!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.