Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mini Computer Whiz--3 years old!



So, just YESTERDAY the girls were in Abby's room, where her computer is. Maddy kept asking me to let her play the computer, I ignored her since she is too little to use the mouse and understand the process of clicking on the screen. I nicely explained how this is Abby's computer......

Minutes later after I've left the room, I hear Abby in there teaching her how to do it. Not that I expected much success, but still it was a nice gesture on her part.

To my surprise, I go back in the room half an hour later, and Maddy is doing it all by herself! Playing a Curious George game on pbskids.com, using the mouse properly, and successfully completing the game/challenge!!
I was BEYOND impressed and thrilled that she could do it, and that Abby taught her how!!

These sisterly moments melt my heart. So this is a video of Maddy doing the game "Fair Share". She had to divide up the dog bones equally to the dogs on the screen, then click the "whistle" button when she was done to check her work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!