Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sleepyhead

Isn't she sweet when she's passed out??!!!
Last Sunday we had a lazy day and didn't leave the house. On top of that the girls woke up an hour later than usual, so I wasn't going to force naps because without activity, they rarely happen anyways.
Maddy wanted to lay in my bed and watch a movie......little did I anticipate that she would fall asleep!
Abby came in to tell me an hour later that she was out cold! 
And about half an hour after that, the light bulb went off in my head as I realized she is asleep in my bed, NAKED!!!! She naps in her bed without a pull-up on, but I always take her to the potty right before, and she never has accidents. But this time she fell asleep on her own, and I hadn't taken her to the potty at all!
YIKES!!!
So I fearfully reach under her and realize she is laying in a big pile of you know what.......so warm, it didn't even wake her!!!
So, I spent the rest of Sunday getting my bed back to working order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!