Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

The Holidays at home were filled with fun this year. 
I begged not to be inundated with toys and junk this year, and everyone obliged quite well with many educational gifts and board games!
 The girls love playing the Wii system! I bought them Nick Jr Wii Fit for Kids
It has them do all sorts of fun athletic moves to keep active (hula hoop, rowing boat, bowling, jumping....)
 Riding on daddy the horse--double duty this year (75 pounds of kid back there!!)
 Maddy is the rough one of the two and loves to tug on Abby when she gets the chance!
 Funny Abby moment......I'd never seen her do this before; Of course I'm sure Mike thought I taught her this while he was gone......he discovered her propped up in the hallway like this getting ready for bed the other night! Guess those gymnastics classes could come in handy!
 Opening their stockings!!
 In true kid style, their favorite gift so far are the $1 singing toothbrushes!!
Seriously, they have been brushing 3 times a day just to use them
 Cookie monster & Elmo play dough from Grma Smith
 Aunt Amy bought them adorable rolling luggage!!
 Maddy enjoyed her inherited Leapster system, but got some new games for it this year
 Morning snuggles in bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!