Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fun with my BIG little girl

Maddy and I run errands most weeks while Abby's at school.
This day it was a Target run to get some much needed Valentines candies of course.
I was excited to get conversation hearts for Abby this year since she is LOVING to read.
I just grabbed the first bag I saw on the HUGE wall of candy.....threw them in the car and after picking Abby up from school I poured some in her hand, got in the car to drive away and asked her to read them to me. After her blank stare at the candies and failure to get out a word beyond "no", I asked what was wrong and had her hand them over..............UMMM yep, apparently they sell Spanish conversation hearts!!! At Target no less, who knew!!!!
I'll have to go back this week for some real ones!!

Oh and then there's Maddy being her usual goof ball self in the shopping cart!
She's actually enjoyable to shop with now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!