Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday MIKE!

 Its amazing, we got to celebrate both of our birthday's together this year!
Rarely happens......he's usually out of town for one or both!
Friday night on his birthday we did what HE wanted to do and went out to the shooting range!
Shot a few zombies........I hadn't been shooting with him in 7+ years, so it was fun to get reacquainted with the sport again.
Then we went to dinner! 
Last night I hosted a HUGE dinner here with 20 of our closest Navy friends and our 15 kids......yes we were almost outnumbered!! I catered BBQ for the party so I got to enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!