The kids attended a friends birthday party today, and it was at a Taekwondo center.
Their kids (4 and 5) take classes there, so they had the birthday party there.
A bit intimidating for young kids who have never been, but it was fun and entertaining nonetheless.
Both girls were VERY into it. I may even get Abby enrolled when we are out West! She loves structure and following commands. Maddy enjoyed it too, but in an "I'll do what I want" sort of way.
Click on the link at the top to see a cute video Mike took of Abby karate chopping her board!
Each kid had a chance to break the board. Abby did it on the first attempt. Maddy chickened out and didn't like the impact, but later on the teacher gave her some assistance and she did it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.