Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Monday, January 25, 2016

35 has arrived--and going to be great

Loved celebrating my birthday a day early on Sunday, as a family...together!! Gift enough. But these two picked out special gifts for me to make things extra special. 
Maddy got me new super soft socks, and Abby picked out new lotion!! Love my girls!! And their dad who facilitates this process each year. He's the best!!
Birthday dinner--ribs I made in the pressure cooker!! 
My awesome gift from Mike was a annual subscription to DrLaura to download all her podcasts!! I've definitely missed her commentary for the last year we've been without satellite radio!! Now I'm plugged in and can listen anytime, especially while I'm cooking!! 
The delicious cake Mike and the girls picked out at the Japanese Baskin Robbins! 9 cube---9 squares of different flavors!! 
We omitted the first 30 candles to keep with the fire code!! Too dangerous!!
Mid thirties here I come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!