Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

BIG Uh Oh!!!!

This week we had our first ugly encounter with Mr.Crayola! He "mysteriously" showed up on our family room wall, which is Abby's playroom. I went into the room to clean up while Abby was napping yesterday and I actually gasped in shock and Mike was like "what's wrong?" He came to see what made my jaw drop and we both giggled for a while. We never actually saw her do it, but now she is on crayon restriction and may only color during supervised visits!
By the way, she even got creative and used two colors! So I figure she must have been standing there for a good while doing this. I guess I learned my lesson that silent play is never a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh crayons!!! Another reason for satin paint! Wait until she get the scissors...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!