Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Randoms......

I felt like getting crafty the other day and saw that the Michael's ad had these kids desks on sale. I remember Amy and I had ones that my mom had personalized when we were kids, and I thought Abby might enjoy one too! Not to mention help keep her coloring books and crayons contained in one place!
She really seems to like it. Now I just have to convince her it is not something to sit on!

CAUGHT!!!!! She is little miss climber these days, and took it upon herself to pull out a kitchen chair and climb onto the table today to get to what she wanted. She is very sneaky!
Swimming in bubbles!! Now that she has the idea of what to do in the pool, she has started applying herself in the tub! Splashing around on her tummy!! I love that little butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!