Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pudding & Playdough!

This was Abby's first time playing with playdough! At first I was afraid of the mess, but realized afterwards it is the easiest messy thing of all to clean (on a solid surface of course).
She had fun and only tried to eat it once! Then kept trying to feed it to Roxy, not understanding why Roxy eats everything else she gives her except for playdough.....smart dog!!

Then it was onto the pudding. This was NOT supposed to be an art project, but simply a snack.
But earlier that day we had a playdate at a friends house where we did a painted handprint on a piece of paper, so I think she got inspired and turned into little miss artiste!!
I caught her using the spoon as a paint brush, going up and down her arm until it was covered! I should have known that the quiet snack was all too good to be true (I was sitting across the room on the computer, and I guess pudding time requires more attention).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!