Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Girls Night!

Last night I went out for a girls night to celebrate someone who is leaving our group. We went to a Yakitori restaurant--my first! So the whole meal is served on little sticks! 
I have been in Japan only 2 months....but I've known these ladies for 8-10 years!!!
Cyndi (in patterned shirt) and I have known each other the longest-- her husband and Mike were winged together in Norfolk in 2005!! And now we are neighbors here too! 
Blue sour Sochu! Best drink of the night. It was an all you can drink meal with a set menu! I think we had 12-14 items on sticks served to us! 
This was the fried cream cheese with syrup
And these places pull out the entertainment! Everyone picks a mask/wig! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!