Well, I won't scare you off with the photo (no...I did not take one, I swear!!) but we had a major breakthrough today, day 7, as she pooped in the potty!!!! FINALLY!!!
Aside from the fact that she hasn't wet a single diaper since Sunday, she hasn't had a wet accident in 3 days, slept in regular underwear for her nap today completely dry, and finally managed up the courage to produce a #2 today! She was super proud of herself, and won the Disney Princess Coloring Pad I had mounted in the bathroom. Plus I promised we would go buy her a new baby at the store tomorrow. I've never been more proud to buy a stinkin' baby doll!! She deserves it.....and more, but I won't tell her that!
Now I am actually looking forward to what the coming weeks will bring. Finally we are only changing diapers for 1 kid now. That is a hug accomplishment in one week to save on the bending over and our pocketbook!
So this is officially the final potty posting. I promise! But thank you for following the journey with us. Our once little girl is growing up. I think a little, very small part of me wanted this process to be a bit more of a challenge just to show me how young and innocent she really is. Proudly though, she is our little shining star and I love all of the changes that seem to come faster and faster with this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.