Clearly I'm in full single-parent mode......when you start to see group postings of my photos!!
We are over the one month mark now.....50-ish days to go......and we are COUNTING!!
There is so much going on now....its making my days/weeks go by faster (in my head....) so I'm 100% fine with crazy right now! We are in the process of renting the house, planning for the movers and finding our housing in Monterey! In the next week alone I have the following things going on.....
*Hair appt for me!
*Garage door repair man here
*Abby has bday party to attend
*Easter at friends house
*Moving company goods inspection here
*Chimney cleaning company here
*Abby's allergy doctor appt
.........and its spring break as of this Friday......so we are all home.....yippee!!!!
See, busy=time flies! That's how you have to keep things on deployment.....MOVING FORWARD!
Sometimes we lay on the couch like this (I used to do this ALL the time as a kid so it makes me laugh that she does it too!)
We smile A LOT......and they request photos ALL THE TIME!!!
They have silly lunch dates together
She sticks out her tongue A LOT more than she should! Stinker!!
And they pose whenever they can!
And when you ask to take one kid's photo, the other (little) insists on hers too,
as cheesy as it may be!
Again, you photograph one, and the other demands!!
They love being TOGETHER!!
So I guess I've done a good job for 3 years!
As stubborn as she can be, Maddy is a good little sister and enjoys being bossed around at times!
(Well, when its good for her :)
There is a LOT of giggling going on in this house lately.....goofiness and giggles and sisterly creativity. Saturday they were able to go outside and run free. I will miss our house/yard, even without the pool they love to be out back and entertain themselves....somehow leaves and sticks become new objects of their making!! For hours!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.