Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Recent KID Videos

SOMERSAULTING FUN
Maddy attempted her first sommersault yesterday (with success!!! she's trying all sorts of new things lately).....And so today they wanted to do it together!
 GOOFY LUNCH GIRLS
Yesterday I (mistakenly...) let them eat lunch together at their picnic table in the toy room. In true sister style they enjoyed themselves by cracking each other up! Abby had Maddy laughing and giggling the WHOLE time! After multiple threats I gave up and let them continue the charade!
 DANCE MOVES!
Today we met friends at a local bounce place and they had a X-Box Kinect dance system setup. I told the girls they were too young for it......apparently NOT! When we weren't looking they took right to it on their own accord.
 SHE EATS!!!!
Maddy eating her 3rd helping of corned beef!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!