Mike and I just booked our first EVER kid-free destination vacation!!
We never had a honeymoon, or any other pre-kid vacations before Abby arrived (well, we did Hawaii when I was pregnant with Abby for 3 days when the boat pulled into port there, but little umbrella drinks aren't quite as fun when you are sober; so this will be a VERY different experience for us!)
We are staying at the Sheraton Maui for 5 nights the last week of June.
We needed to get it done before Mike starts school that next week in July, and Abby starts Kindergarten the first week of August!
Its a 9 year overdue honeymoon, and some much needed R&R for Mike and I after him being gone 9 of the last 12 months........and moving on top of it all.
Just couldn't contain my excitement any longer! So we will be unavailable June 25-30th!!
CHEERS!!! I have to practice......we will be saying that a lot on this trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.