Keeping up with our busy Navy lives....wherever we live :)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Recents.....

Well we've been busy keeping busy trying to get back into a dad-free routine.......So regular picture taking hasn't hit high on the list of things to do......but here is what the kids have been up to:
 Abby's class celebrated 100 days of school the week before last. It was a whole day dedicated to counting to 100 (which they've been practicing for months; so I'm an expert now too!)
 It's been a VERY cold weekend here. The sun has been out, but the temps have been in the low 40's and with a slight windchill, its just no fun outside. So the girls have been busy entertaining themselves indoors. TOGETHER! Best of friends!
 Miss Madelyn is SLOWLY coming around with her eating habits. Last week she tried (and LOVED) cheese for the first time. No kidding this kid wouldn't eat grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese sticks or anything cheese. Well I let her help me make the grilled cheese, and I offered her cheese on the side, and she has been hooked! Her toddler eating days will soon be behind us. 

Next up on the list....eggs....she's never tried them and screams if you ask her to....so this should be fun. (Maybe I should try eggs for dinner, so its more appropriate for me to have a glass of wine while she screams in protest......)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mike, Allison, Abby and Maddy Smith

Living life in beautiful........well, everywhere......US NAVY!!!