While Abby was at school this morning, I took Maddy to the Zoo all by herself!
A concept she rarely gets to experience!! With Abby around, the game changes 100%
When its just Maddy, I get to see the fun & exploratory side of her that is amazing. Times are a changing! Because she walked the whole zoo with me in one hour! No stroller in tow! (And no diapers!!! Both make life SOOO much easier, I love it)

She insisted on checking the map first!
Look at this cute Orangutan I ran into!!
She was a monkey herself today, insisting on climbing EVERYTHING! Here she is viewing the bears!
She makes a pretty cute otter too!
Her and this little fox had fun! It followed her whenever she moved!
Normally Maddy's not one to take time to stop and smell the roses....so this was a rare moment to sniff!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.