With days, weeks and months being what they are (long when your hubby is away)....
I wanted to stop and appreciate the happy moments when I feel like time is passing faster than usual!
With Abby being in school 5 days a week, I have been the most productive and efficient than maybe......any other day as a parent! I swear! Something about being on the go 5 days gets my rear in gear....
(Tomorrow marks the official 1/3 DONE mark!! 91 days complete.....according to the nifty cruise tracker!!)
Nonetheless I have found time amidst the schedule of school to have some "mommy time" for myself.
Last weekend the Admirals wife, Kelly, invited myself and two other wives over to help her with a function at her home where she hosted ALL of the commanding and executive officers from each command/squadron of the Eisenhower and the fleet vessels. It was a great evening at her home with delicious food, drinks, and talking of course.
Here are a few pictures of us that evening, after all the guests left!
Left to Right.....Vicki, Katy, Me, Kelly (Admiral's wife)
Katy and I during the event......why I was the only one still wearing my name tag......who knows :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.